Rockwell Automation is known for expanding human possibility through automation products and is now going through a modernisation program. Their range of motion servo drives is being migrated, using new components and the latest technology to aim for better performance and greater flexibility, resulting in higher productivity, improved human and machine safety and increased energy efficiency.
Modernisation and migration can bring significant improvements, including:
- Better productivity
- SMARTER machines
- Rich and meaningful data (KPIs)
- Sharing and using data to improve machine operation (including remote support)
- Human and machine safety
- Efficiency and sustainability
- Streamline product/process development
- Simplification (hardware and software)
- Latest technological concepts and designs
- Latest security measures
Rockwell Automation will no longer be offering the below product families for sale after 31 December 2023.
- Kinetix 2000 multi-axis servo drives >5300
- Kinetix 6000 multi-axis servo drives >5700
- Kinetix 6200 multi-axis safe-speed servo drives >5700
- Kinetix 7000 high power servo drives >5700 or PF755
To support you in transitioning, there are a range of direct, function and engineered replacement products customers can transition to.
- You can stay up to date with the Product Lifecycle Status tool.
- Additional details on migration can be found in the Kinetix 6000 to 5700 Migration Guide.
- For help with sizing, we recommend utilising
- Motion Analyzer - this is a comprehensive motion-application sizing tool that is used for analysis, optimisation, selection, and validation of your Kinetix motion control system. This online tool facilitates the machine design process and lets you quickly design and validate new machine concepts without purchasing or installing physical equipment.
- Kinetix 5700 Drive Systems Design Guide.
- For help with migrating from a motion system on a SERCOS network to Ethernet/IP network, use the Integrated Motion on Sercos and EtherNet/IP Network – Analysis and Comparison guide.
If you still have questions after trying the available online resources, we encourage you to reach out to your local NHP Account Representative or email us:
Australia 1800 647 647 email@example.com
New Zealand 0800 647 647 firstname.lastname@example.org