The Carlo Gavazzi range of reliable, proven, high quality monitoring relays has undergone an exciting expansion to the range with the introduction of the DPD 3-phase voltage and frequency monitoring relays with NFC technology!
With the incorporation of NFC technology, these monitoring relays can be programmed and configured via your smartphone, tablet, or PC via the free ‘DPD Manager’ app from Carlo Gavazzi.
User benefits include:
- Easily, conveniently and accurately creating or editing programs for the 3-phase monitoring relays
- Ability to capture and view information to check device operation status
- Transfer data wirelessly, quickly and securely between device and monitoring relay unit
- No direct mains connection required for DPD relay when transferring program from/to devices (smartphone, tablet, PC)
- No front dials required, as all parameters can be set on the software application
- Smart visualisation of data
- Setpoints are fully configurable and their values can be set very precisely
- Security - the DPD monitoring relay can be locked via password protection on the software application
- Avoiding mistakes in uploading the program to the correct monitoring relay unit, as a serial number device prompt is issued
- Selection for the range is simplified with only one part number (DPD02DM44) to choose from!
The DPD Manager app is available for iOS, Android and Windows.
The DPD monitoring relay protects equipment from incorrect phase sequence, phase and neutral loss, voltage asymmetry, out of range, over/under voltage and frequency. By using these monitoring relays, you’ll continue to protect your valuable assets from damage!
Other features of the product include:
- Monitoring of wide range of voltages (208 - 480V AC, Line to Line ±20% (166V to 576V))
- Supplied by measuring own phases
- Supports both 3 wires (3P) and 4 wires (3P+N) configuration
- 2 x SPDT relay outputs
- Compact 22.5mm wide DIN rail mount unit
- Onboard output and status LED indication
- Adjustable power ON delay
- High harmonic immunity
For more information, please see this flyer or this video, get in touch with your local NHP Account Representative or email us.