The NHP Power Hub is a purpose built, specialist demonstration and training facility located at the NHP head office in Melbourne, Victoria.
The Power Hub showcases NHP’s full intelligent power distribution portfolio, from medium voltage (MV) to low voltage (LV) solutions, including NHP’s new generation of modular Concept panelboards featuring a smart integrated earth leakage device test system.
Specialist products on display include:
- De-mountable, withdrawable MV switchgear and Ring Main Units
- Oil immersed and cast resin transformers
- MV Agile protection relays
- 2MVA kiosk substation which contains a built-in arc quenching system called ‘Arc Killer’
- Axelent safety fencing
- Test verified Cubic modular switchboard, fully furnished with Terasaki circuit breakers
- Socomec enclosed transfer switch with bypass function
- Withdrawable Air Circuit Breakers (ACBs) and withdrawable Moulded Cases Circuit Breakers (MCCBs)
Furthermore, NHP’s low voltage arc flash mitigation solution ‘Arc LogiX’ is also on display giving visitors a realistic simulated arc flash experience. The Arc LogiX system has recently been upgraded to include temperature sensor inputs which can be used to monitor the ambient air temperature within switchboard cubicles.
This important upgrade to Arc LogiX complements unique ‘3C overheating protection technology’, which provides real-time temperature monitoring of Terasaki ACB main contacts