NHP’s new N-LINE enclosed DC isolating switch has been designed, engineered and developed for 1-20kw residential and commercial rooftop solar applications. This DC isolating switch provides a safe means of isolating your PV array during installation or maintenance while keeping you and your solar system from harm’s way.
For all installations up to 1500V DC, the switch is fully compliant to AS 60947.3 and AS/NZS IEC 60947.1. In addition, the polycarbonate enclosure consists of an injected TPE gasket for IP66NW protection - ensuring best protection against damaging dust and moisture ingress.
• Fully compliant with AS 60947.3:2018 - suitable to be used throughout Australia and New Zealand
• Robust polycarbonate enclosure with IP66NW (no water) ingress protection
• Superior temperature performance - ensures long lasting service life and reliable switching
• Arcing time <3ms - utmost safety and protection ensuring seamless isolation
• Pre-fitted compensation valve as standard
For more information on NLINE DC Isolators, please call your local NHP Account Representative or email us: