Our 'On Tour' program has been transformed to make it more convenient for our customers to participate. Run by NHP Electrical Engineering Products across Australia and New Zealand - with support from our global distribution partners - you can now experience On Tour from the comfort of your office or home.
On Tour, powered by the Virtual Competency Hub (VCH), is now an instructor led online education platform to provide remote learning for the use of connected devices sold and distributed by NHP.
VCH is the future of the On Tour program, with sessions delivered remotely, typically consisting of a product presentation followed by a practical lab.
- No need to travel
- No need to change plans at the last minute if COVID-19 restrictions and border restrictions change
- All you need is a computer with a web browser and internet connection!
We’re kicking things off with the Connected Components WorkbenchTM : Software Lab!
The Connected Components Workbench lab is designed to provide attendees with the experience of using Rockwell Automation’s Connected Components Workbench software and configure devices such as Micro800 controller, PowerFlex variable frequency drives and PanelView 800 HMI terminals.
The virtual lab includes a product presentation followed by a hands-on lab. Total duration of the session is 2 hours.
What attendees will learn from the lab:
- Create projects in Connected Components Workbench software
- Add and configure Micro800 Controllers, PowerFlex 523 drives and PanelView 800 HMI terminals
- Build and test a ladder logic program for the Micro800 controller
- Configure and download to a Micro800 simulator.
Students are required to use their own PC. We recommend the following requirements for optimal experience:
- Microsoft account
- Internet connection (min 5Mbps)
- Two screens