Leverage our local drive solution centres, with experienced engineers who understand local codes, standards and application requirements to help you get to market faster than ever before.
- Ready to run, straight out of the box - fully factory assembled at NHP’s National Manufacturing and Distribution Centre, all SMART drives in the IP54 enclosures are 'ready to run'.
- Fast delivery
- Enhanced reliability and after-sales support
- Engineering excellence
- Safety and standards compliant with relevant Australian Standards, plus Australian Standards defining RFI, harmonic emissions and other electrical performance standards.
The heart of the matter - Allen-Bradley PowerFlex
At the heart of all NHP SMART Configured Drives is the Allen-Bradley PowerFlex family of AC drives - the world's leading AC drive technology. PowerFlex represents an optional mix of advanced power electronics and superior microprocessor control, all in a flexible and compact package.
- Three control modes: Vector Control with Force Technology, Sensorless Vector and Volts/Hertz control
- Superior open and closed-loop speed and torque control performance
- Full Featured LCD Human Interface Module (HIM), with easy-to-use start-up and tuning algorithms
- Modular drive components for easy maintenance
Configured Drives options
NHP SMART Configured Drives offer a vast array of options in their basic drive packages - a level of choice that guarantees the most accurate application solution
- Power - drives are available in power capacities spanning 0.75kW to over 1MW. Power circuits can include input/output switchgear and filters (where required).
- Control - speed control can be via local or remote 4 to 20mA or 0 to 10V inputs. Run/stop indication and start/stop push-button control is also provided either local to the panel or remote.
- Network connectivity - NHP SMART Configured Drives offer connectivity to today's most advanced industrial networks
- Operator interface - all SMART PowerFlex drives come complete with the Allen-Bradley® Human Interface Module (HIM) - fully-featured LCD multi-line/multi-lingual display and configuration panel. The HIM provides all drive configuration and real-time drive operation data and may be mounted either on the drive unit or the front of the drive enclosure.
For more information on NHP SMART Motor Control, please call your local NHP Account Representative or email us:
Australia - 1300 NHP NHP email@example.com
New Zealand - 0800 NHP NHP firstname.lastname@example.org