NHP’s range of Fibox ARCA polycarbonate enclosures are designed especially for use in harsh and demanding environments, featuring innovative and robust designs.
Manufactured using glass reinforced polycarbonate, this new combination is completely unique, strong as steel and without any risk of corrosion. This means extended lifetime and excellent security. The rugged ARCA range is also high-impact and UV resistant, aesthetically pleasing and provides excellent protection against vandalism.
With no requirement for complicated tools courtesy of patent pending easy to use DIN-rail frame set design and innovative lockable inner door, customisation is easily achieved either on site or in the factory.
Variable depth options for internal plates as well as multiple locking options provide increased flexibility and ensure a safe and secure solution for the most demanding of applications. An IP 66 rating also provides valuable peace of mind for use in wet and dusty environments.
For greater customisation and application flexibility, NHP can also provide custom milling for the ARCA range of polycarbonate enclosures to suit your specification through our milling solution. The state of the art Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining system can perform milling as well as engraving and cutting to any specification in the x-y-z plane to the highest precision, ensuring your demands are met.
Available in 7 common sizes, the Fibox ARCA polycarbonate enclosure range also offers a range of accessory options:
- Mounting points outside the IP area so that the seal is not compromised,
- Door guide to ensure consistent alignment and seal compression, no matter the size.
- Lockable inner door accessory that is clippable in seconds with no tools required!
- Mounting template included for easy alignment and installation
- Packaging that allows re-boxing with extra 20mm space for panel mounted equipment saving you the cost of more cardboard boxes.
- Mounting plate fixing pods on all sides of the enclosure for the most efficient use of your space