The ESS suite provides emergency breaking, breaking for mechanical maintenance and safety isolation in low voltage circuits. This product is designed for harsh industrial environments with mechanical risks or nonexplosive dust hazards such as mining, iron and steel, cement plants, sawmills and automotive industries.
The ESS load break switches protect operators against accidental startup of machines and are easy to operate without risk of error for unqualified personnel. The range maximises security for many types of simple mechanical and electrical maintenance operations.
The key features include:
- Visible contact indication
- ON/OFF indication flag on window
- 316 stainless steel enclosure
- IP65 rated
- Safety door interlocking mechanism prevents switch operation when door is open
- Door hinged left
- Red S type handle on right hand side of enclosure
- Optional aluminum handle available
The ESS enclosed stainless steel load break switches offer peace of mind for demanding applications where safety is paramount.