The ProSoft Industrial Cellular Gateway ICX35HW is a reliable device that offers secure and efficient wireless connectivity for industrial applications. With its 4G LTE cellular connectivity and multiple interfaces, the ICX35HW can connect remote equipment to a central control system in areas where wired networks are unavailable or unreliable. The device's built-in firewall and easy configuration through a web-based interface make it a secure and user-friendly choice for industrial control and monitoring systems.
The ICX35-HWC uses a multi-layered approach (defence-in-depth) to security. These include 256-bit AES encryption and one time use tunnel credentials, to name a few, and it supports SMS for alarm management. Also, it can also be monitored through ProSoft Connect™. This is ProSoft Technology’s IT secure and OT friendly cloud-native platform for the Industrial IOT.
In addition to the device's technical features, the ICX35HW also offers the following value to its users:
1. Reduced downtime - with the ability to connect remote equipment over a cellular network, the ICX35HW can help reduce downtime and maintenance costs by enabling real-time monitoring and control of equipment.
2. Increased efficiency - the ICX35HW can improve operational efficiency by enabling remote access to equipment and allowing for real-time data analysis.
3. Cost savings - the device's cellular connectivity eliminates the need for expensive wired networks, and its rugged design helps to reduce maintenance costs and increase equipment lifespan.
4. Improved safety and security - the built-in firewall and secure cellular connectivity of the ICX35HW help to protect against unauthorised access and cyber threats, enhancing the safety and security of industrial control systems.
Features and benefits
* EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP support. Your PAC/PLC can easily read diagnostic data from the gateway
* Integrates with ProSoft Connect, ProSoft Technology’s secure, cloud-native platform for the Industrial Internet of Things
* Port forwarding - 10 entries maximum
* Supports SMS messaging with EtherNet/IP or Modbus TCP/IP controller
* Secure VPN connections over internet and cellular links for remote site access to corporate networks (VPN Client Mode)
* Can act as an NTP client and or server
* Built-in web server for local/remote configuration, monitoring and wireless network diagnostics.
The ProSoft Industrial Cellular Gateway ICX35HWC can be used in a wide range of industrial applications, including:
* Remote monitoring and control – the device can be used to monitor and control remote equipment, such as pumps, tanks and generators.
* Oil and gas - the ICX35HWC is well-suited for use in the oil and gas industry, where it can be used to connect remote sensors and controllers to a central control system.
* Water and wastewater - the device can be used in water and wastewater applications to monitor and control remote pumping stations and treatment facilities.
* Transportation - the ICX35HWC can be used in transportation applications to provide connectivity for remote equipment, such as traffic signals and tollbooths.
The ProSoft Industrial Cellular Gateway ICX35HWC is a reliable and ruggedized device that provides wireless connectivity for a wide range of industrial applications. Its built-in firewall and easy configuration make it a secure and user-friendly choice for industrial control and monitoring systems.
For more information, please call your local NHP Account Representative or email us:
Australia 1300 647 647 email@example.com
New Zealand 0800 647 647 firstname.lastname@example.org