- Main Switchboards
- Distribution Boards
- Motor Control Centers
- Power Factor Corrections Units
- Control Panel Us
CUBIC is built by accredited and trained switchboard manufacturers who have been trained on the system. Refer to CUBIC partners for switchboard manufactures who have been trained and accredited to assemble CUBIC.
- Box Construction Type (bolt together size) Maximum: W = 10M , H = 10M , D = 2M (M = Module 192 mm)
- Frame Construction Type (with frame + covers) Maximum modules per plinth: W = 12M , H = 12M , D = 4M (M = Module 192 mm)
There are no limits on multiples of the above being used for Width, Height, Depth when using panel types.
CUBIC is built to AS/NZS 61439: 2016, including Arc Fault containment tests AS/NZS 3439:1 2002 Annex ZD, IEC TR61641
- Temperature-rise limit
- Dielectric properties
- Short-circuit withstand strength
- Effective of the protective circuit
- Clearances and creepage distance
- Mechanical operation
- Degree of protection
- Dielectric voltage withstand
- Short-circuit withstand
- Grounding and bonding
- Environmental rating
- Vibration and Shock
- Seismic test, earthquake simulation
- Arcing-fault test
- Surface treatment
- Grey RAL 7035
- Orange RAL 2000
NHP provides training all across Australia and New Zealand. This ensures switchboard manufacturers follow best assembly practices and CUBIC guidelines when using the modular system.
For the different CUBIC accreditation systems you must have:
Easy Start Course:
- Applicant must have experience in the electrical industry.
System Builder Course:
- Applicant must have several years of experience in the electrical industry with specific knowledge of AS/NZS 61439. Applicants must agree to their eligibility being verified by NHP. And agree to abide by the CUBIC Partnership agreement.
- Applicant must be an existing Accredited System Builder Certificate Holder.
Contact us and you will then be contacted and invited to of the next training session in your area.
NHP will review accreditation annually and reserves the right to withdraw certification without notice.
Following training, support will be available at any time via NHP staff at State office level. Depending on the level of accreditation support would be minimal, due to the high level of independence.