NHP COVID19 update for customers and partners
As our local communities continue to deal with the unprecedented impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), NHP has been progressively implementing our planned approach to managing this developing public health crisis. Our focus remains on ensuring the health and wellbeing of our team members in our local communities while maintaining high quality business operations in support of our customers and partners.
Given the most effective way of minimising the associated risks of COVID-19 is to implement physical distancing, our plans are primarily focused around this premise. These plans include:
Health and safety:
- Regular reinforcement to our people of appropriate hygiene practices to limit the spread of COVID-19
- Compliance with physical distancing work arrangements in all offices, warehouses and manufacturing facilities across the NHP network and implementing rotating shifts as required
- Encouraging our people to work from home where possible, facilitated by our IT infrastructure which allows them to remain connected with their colleagues and customers
- Elevated office and facility cleaning to comply with government guidelines, with an even more stringent approach in high traffic areas
Integrated supply chain operations:
- As NHP meets the requirements to maintain business operations as an essential service for our local communities, our integrated supply chain warehouse operations and manufacturing facilities remain open and operational to meet the needs of our customers and industry partners however at reduced capacity due to enforced COVID-19 physical distancing requirements.
- Implementation of hyper-care engagement with our supply and transport partners - internationally and domestically - to ensure the continued availability of products for our customers
- With reduced available airfreight and sea vessel capacity slowing the transportation of goods and significantly impacting global supply chains for specific products and services, accurate delivery information may not readily be available, so we ask for your patience during this period
- NHP continues to maintain a significant stock holding in our warehouse operations across Australia and New Zealand and are confident of our ability to continue to supply our customers with the requested (or similar) product in most cases
On-site service and support and remote working:
- NHP meets the requirements to maintain business operations as an essential service for our local communities, so our team will continue to travel and provide on-site service and support while adhering to all local laws and government health regulations
- The NHP team are working from various remote locations across Australia and New Zealand, remaining fully connected and secure with all our technology platforms and systems through our Azure cloud-based IT infrastructure
- Our teams are available to connect and collaborate with you and provide all necessary remote support, advice and assistance using available virtual technology platforms
Education, training and events:
- To ensure the safety of our team, customers and partners, NHP has temporarily postponed all face-to-face forums, workshops, seminars and events being hosted at NHP offices
- NHP is transitioning all planned forums, workshops, seminars and events into virtual engagements, consisting of combinations of live webinars, live forum/chat and virtual events. Keep a look out for invitations via our social media platforms and through direct mail shortly.
These measures have been implemented to support the wellbeing of our people, reduce the transmission of COVID-19 and ensure that NHP maintains a reliable service to customers and partners. NHP continues to closely monitor developments and will act decisively in the best interests of our people, customers and partners.
For many of us, this is a highly disruptive and uncertain time. Rest assured the NHP team is here to assist you to navigate this unprecedented situation. We appreciate that you may have queries and we encourage you to contact your key NHP contact to discuss any questions that you have.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation during this challenging time.