11 August 2015
NHP are proud to offer a range of hazardous area training courses that utilise the expertise within NHP and also draw upon our partnerships with registered training organisations that operate in the industry.
These courses offer customers who have hazardous area requirements a support system to assist with upskilling both individuals and teams within their staff - ultimately ensuring the safe and efficient operation of their respective sites and projects.
Offering the flexibility to suit various training requirements, NHP’s extensive hazardous area training offering includes:
- NTU HAE Module
- Lunch and learns - customer product and technical training
- Seminars tailored around new technology, standards updates and installation/maintenance
- Awareness courses tailored to a customer’s requirements
NHP also offers a range of certified training courses run by an Australian and IEC recognised registered training organisation including:
- Installation and maintenance
- Hazardous area classification and design
- Certificate IV Hazardous Areas
- Refresher courses
Certified training courses are available to be booked as public open courses, as well on a customer’s site or in NHP branches for private courses.
For more information, please contact NHP’s Services and Training team: email@example.com