Section Menu

28 March 2017

NHP integrate market leading measurement and control systems to bring the local market a complete industrial automation solution. Within the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), NHP not only delivers the hardware (‘things’) capable of generating the most data available in manufacturing environments, but also the software solutions that store this data and provide context for meaningful reporting.

Offering process instrumentation, drives and motion, automation controllers, and now the cloud based reporting and visualisation platform – FactoryTalk® analytics, NHP enables connectivity between devices and provides valuable insight into your operations.

Whether management needs an enterprise wide overview that arrives in their inbox monthly, or maintenance staff need access to a real-time, detailed view of a manufacturing machine’s performance, NHP can customise the perfect solution to improve your operation using the data you already generate.

For more information on NHP’s range of data driven industrial automation systems that help measurability to enable greater efficiency and performance, download the brochure below.

Safe-T Series RCBO Flyer

Unlock the hidden insight from your operational data

Are dark spots and inaccessible data limiting insight into your manufacturing or building operations? With most companies accessing just 1% of available data from their operations, finding a partner to help unlock the other 99% and empower decision makers can be the difference between success and failure.

Download

Get In Touch With Nhp

Please fill in the enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

If your enquiry is of an urgent nature, please call our hotline on:

AUS - 1300 NHP NHP (1300 647 647)
NZ - 0800 NHP NHP (0800 647 647)

Thank You

Your details have been submitted. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Check out some of our latest videos below: