14 October 2014
NHP are pleased to offer a complete range of quality N-Line isolating switches.
Available in 10A, 20A & 40A for both single and three phase applications, the N-Line Isolators are ideal for the HVAC and mechanical services industries. The new N-Line isolators are a cost-effective solution to any application, be it reverse cycle air conditioning, pool/spa pumps, outdoor lighting and many more.
Some of the great standard features of the N-Line isolator range include:
- Large isolator handle for easy operation
- Padlockable switch in the off position, Knock out to lock in the on position with devices up to 10mm
- RAL 7035 UV resistant polycarbonate
- IP 66 protection
- Stainless cover screws standard
- 2 pole switch mechanism standard on for single phase models 20 A & 40 A
- Generic mounting and entries
- 2 x 25-20 mm reducers included
If you would like any further information regarding the N-Line product range please contact your local NHP Representative by calling 1300 NHP NHP or download the below brochure.
Hi there can I have confirmation that this NHP N-Line isolator can be mounted in any direction (ie, face up) and still maintain IP rating. An inspector is challenging me on this.
Thanks for that guys :)
N-Line Isolators are a quality product to suit an economic solution!
The N-Line isolators do
IP rating - AS/NZS 60529
M-Rating - AS/NZS3133
Switch Rating - AS/NZS60947-3
They are also marked with the appropriate RCM mark to indicate compliance as such.
Do these NHP N-Line isolators come with any certification to Australian standards?