13 August 2014
If you haven’t already taken advantage of the NHP NTU training program, it's a great time to take it up with so much content now available at your fingertips!
The latest MCBs and RCDs NTU module looks at how to select a Miniature Circuit Breaker and Residual Current Device step by step for any given application. We seek to answer these questions:
• What is an MCB, RCD and RCBO?
• Types of MCBs, RCDs and RCBOs
• Where are MCB, RCD and RCBOs used?
• Where can I access the relevant selection guide?
Other NHP NTU modules now available include:
· Machine Safety Control Systems
· Motor Starters and Controllers
· Fundamentals of Electricity
· Fundamentals of Electrical Equipment
· Variable Speed Devices
· Hazardous Area Equipment
· Panelboards and Loadcentres
· Contactors and Overloads
· Understanding the NHP catalogues
· NHP Smartphone Apps – Tradie Tools on the Go!
To find out more and to register, click here!