11 February 2014
If you haven’t already taken advantage of the NHP NTU training program, don’t wait any longer!
The latest module looks at Hazardous Area Equipment and explains the basic principle of explosion protection from area classifications to temperature classes and the different types of protection methods available.
When it comes to selecting hazardous area equipment for your specific installation requirements, with NHP NTU you’ll be covered.
Other NHP NTU modules now available include:
- Understanding the NHP Catalogues
- Contactors & Overloads
- Motor Starters & Controllers
- NHP Smartphone Apps:Tradie Tools on the Go
- Fundamentals of Electricity
- Fundamentals of Electrical Equipment
- Machine Safety Control Systems
To find out more and to register, click here!