29 November 2011
NHP along with Sprecher + Schuh would like to introduce the CEP 7 electronic overload relay. The CEP 7 incorporates a greater use of sophisticated electronic control and monitoring. The basic concept of utilising Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs) provides an affordable solution.
The features include:
- Selectable Trip Class – 10, 15, 20 & 30
- A wide 5:1 ratio set current range adjustment
- Robust mechanical and electrical mounting to Sprecher + Schuh contactors
- Self-sealed latching mechanism
The CEP 7 also offers the following options:
- PTC thermistor, Jam or Ground Fault protection
- Remote reset and indication options
- Communications options with Jam protection
This kind of versatility and accuracy was simply not possible with traditional bimetallic or eutectic alloy electromechanical overload relays.